Sunday 13 January 2013

ALEX - Saints Row 3

Alex was the character I created for my first Saints Row 2 playthrough, and he was a very fun character to use. I recreated him in Saints Row 3 to use for my first playthrough. A comparison of him in each game can be found here.

I used the Saints Row The Third Initiation Station to create him prior to the game's release, and then downloaded him into my game after the Saints Row The Third was released.

This video is available to watch below and on my Youtube channel: ducklingquack

 
Download Formula for Alex for Saints Row 3 and 4:
 

My Other Alex content:

Alex in Saints Row 2
Saints Row 2 Insurance Fraud Low Gravity
Saints Row HD Extreme Experience
Saints Row 2 HD Supreme Adventures
Saints Row 2 Don't You Forget About Me
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Labels

Ads 300 x 250

Popular Posts

Labels

Flickr